TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished playing MGS4 for the fourth time and wanted to see if anyone else was a fan.

I rocked the first three games, loved 'em. Played each of 'em at least 4+ times (yeah, I need to find something else to do).

Best news I've heard though is that they're making a Metal Gear Solid movie, due out in '09 some time. Not so thrilled about the idea of Kurt Wimmer directing (rumor), but if he does that means Christian Bale would probably be playing Snake (even more of a rumor), which I could definitely dig.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
yeah i loved the cut scenes was more like watching a movie almost. my favorite part has to be the boss fight with the octopus chick. i forgot her name lol.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Yes!!! Ive been holding out on buying a PS3 untill MGS4 came out. I was thrilled when I found out that there was a special combo with an 80gig PS3! Bought the combo and got a $100 gift card because Wal-mart was running a special on Blu-ray players at the time. Then the HDMI bug hit and I went a dropped some money on a 40" Sony Bravia within the same week.

Amazing what one game can do to someone, huh?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
first one i ever played was 3 and i was hooked. 4 was just awesome i love how for cutscenes nothing was pre-rendered. back on ps2 games like final fantasy had amazing cut scenes but the rest of the game was low res. mgs4 was like a pre rendered cgi movie the whole time thats what drew me in and made it even more fun

anyone download the trailer for need for speed undercover where they actually have live actors for cut scenes and the driving and racing is a game but still almost looks real.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts