TCCoA Forums banner

any offers...

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  seth-@=iii=<| 
#1 ·
on providing a place to work on my car (i.e. engine swap/tranny swap) I of course would need much experience on the subject. I have neither space nor experience, but i do some funds at the moment. thanks
seth

#2 ·
if you were willing to drive to wichita, i just recently moved out and my gma has a two car garage with only one car.

#5 ·
You're more than welcome to use my driveway to do an engine swap. Thats where I plan to do the engine/tranny swap as soon as we can get some folks here to help. Of course, you'll need to ensure we have however many folks you think it'll take to get it done in a weekend.

#10 ·
Well, if you want to see how its done, you can come to the meet where we put an engine and tranny in mine. Give a hand and get some first hand experience. I'm just trying to pin down a date right now.

#7 ·
about three.. two big guys, and one skinny guy to unplug and unbolt everything...

#8 ·
well, hell.. come on down to wichita then!!! lol. bet my gma would put you up for a night or two, and feed you dinner!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.