TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Tucson Az, and looking for people with Birds. I have a 1996 lx Sport 4.6. I have done basic mods, which include: Dynomax Cat back exhaust, Modified air intake, and no air silencer. Let me know if theres anything in tucson. Thanks

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
Not too many of us here in Tucson... Theres me, Bangster, and Madgoat should be back here by now too. I've been pretty busy lately, but it looks like I may have some free time in the near future. Maybe we can get a Tucson "mini-meet" together.

And when I say "mini-meet," I mean we go meet at The Bum Steer, or The French Quarter or something, and have a burger etc.

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
mn12xr7 said:
i went to tucson, about a month ago, went to try out for their fire department...

any luck? I have a sneaking suspicion that Mt. Lemmon is going to go up again this year. Its dry as hell out here right now. We did get a little bit of rain today though (FINALLY!)

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
well i did pass it with a 83 but i failed a section...the reading (which i though was the easiest) with a 68...
yeah we got some rain too this past weekend, i might be passing by again soon, i'm applying for flagstaff as well...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck, I tried out for the police dept and made the list, but it expired in sept so I have to go reprocess in april, Another 6 month waiting game!!!!

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
No bird but a couple of Cats here, but yeah, I am semi active on the boards but don't always see stuff on the chapters page because it is pretty slow for Arizona.

·
Registered
112 Posts
LOTSA Birds here!!!

ds99svt said:
I live in Tucson Az, and looking for people with Birds.
I've relocated from Chicago to NorthWest Phoenix, and have some relatives in Tucson. ONE thing I REALLY miss from the Midwest is ZIEBART!! They have this rustproof/undercoating when they squirt it in your doors and boxed in areas, smells like a FRESH WAX job forever!! AWESOME! Recently I noticed a ZIEBART in TUCSON!! WOW! Does anybody know if it is in a safe part of town or not? Anybody been there before? (not that ANYthing rusts out here!)
:D

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I do see any listings for Ziebart that are recent, the numbers that I found googling is a restaurant (beers and burgers, mmmm), the address is around where I work, but I have never seen the place, so anyways I don't know what to tell you.

There are a TON of thunderbirds and cougars here, just not many that want to do more with them than drive them and put reverse offset wheels and sparkly/rainbow tint on them. This place is RWD V8 car paradise, I have a Grand Marquis too, between Birds, Cougars, and older box Crown Vics, I would guess it is higher percentage than most other places.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Bangster said:
I do see any listings for Ziebart that are recent, the numbers that I found googling is a restaurant (beers and burgers, mmmm), the address is around where I work, but I have never seen the place, so anyways I don't know what to tell you.
I think I'm gonna give them a call to ask about what they charge.
Here is the address :
Ziebart Inc
4729 E 22nd St, Tucson, AZ 85711
Phone: (520) 750-9000
They just GOTTA use the same smell-good stuff!!! :D

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I called that number, it is a restaurant out on the south side that does burgers and beer, an Arizona/southeastern California mainstay.

and I ment to say I DON'T where you bolded I said I do

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
yo yo, im up north east side! AND IM BACK!

hit me up,

[email protected]

My bird has a lot of problems right now, But I'll be getting to reworkin her soon.

MG

·
Registered
112 Posts
"Soooo ... no more ZIEBART???" ~~~~~~~~~~~

Bangster said:
I called that number, it is a restaurant out on the south side that does burgers and beer, an Arizona/southeastern California mainstay.
:( "AWWwwwwwww ... RATS!! The place prolly went out of business since there is nothing to RUSTPROOF in Arizona!! I guess I'll start google-ing for the next closest Ziebart, and do a ... ROADTRIP!!" - Hey, thanks for checking on that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts