TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anybody does any of the racing games on their computers and what your setup is. I've got the whole Act-labs setup, unfortunatly the wheel isn't force feedback, but i've got the original shifter(not the gpl) with the 4 speed plate on and the pedals with the clutch. Hopefully somebody on here knows what i'm talking about...

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I've dabbled in Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed and also Hot Pursuit 2. I've also been into the Star Wars Pod Racing game.
If I get too much into it I stress out...hehe.
I have a MS joystick for Pod Race and a Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP wheel with pedals for the NFS games.

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Come on man, there is NO substitute for alt, ctrl, and the arrow keys!! :D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Various racing games, Thrustmaster Nascar Pro Digital 2 wheel/pedals. I used to use the CH throttle and CH F-16 combat stick for the carmageddon's

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
LiquidCougar said:
Come on man, there is NO substitute for alt, ctrl, and the arrow keys!! :D
My brother is like that with his first person shooters and role players. I could never do that. I'm more of an "analog" type of player.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Lesse... I have 4 arrow keys and a space bar. Yup, I got everything I need.

I rocked hard on NFS5. I had the sickest 944 turbo you've ever seen, and I used to love driving that 70s whale-tail thing. Hot pursuit wasn't nealry as good IMO. Couldn't customize the cars at all, controls were way too sloppy... Spinning out the cop cars was cool though.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
zero89lx said:
Lesse... I have 4 arrow keys and a space bar. Yup, I got everything I need.

I rocked hard on NFS5. I had the sickest 944 turbo you've ever seen, and I used to love driving that 70s whale-tail thing. Hot pursuit wasn't nealry as good IMO. Couldn't customize the cars at all, controls were way too sloppy... Spinning out the cop cars was cool though.
Exactly. Porsche unleashed on the keys, hair straight back. I don't think that there is anything I haven't won on that. Powerslides everwhere.

Oh yeah. Test Drive 2 I think it was. I know ShadowDragon knows what I am talking about. Had it down so that I could do the course with the acceleration engaged full time and power slide all the corners weaving through the traffic.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
NFS High Stakes....played that for years...not so much anymore (it's been a good year since I played it) I didnt like Porche Unleashed so much....I don't play computer games anymore though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts