TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
SPEED BIRD !!

That was actually a pretty macho looking car when he got done. They do look "girlie" stock....but then again thats just my opinion......for what thats worth

·
Registered
177 Posts
Didn't see the Discovery show, but I did see the Foose Thunderbird at the SEMA show. It was BEAUTIFUL!

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
That was a very cool special. Definitely like the Foose Speed 'Bird when they got done. Chris Titus' 56 Chevy was a sweet ride too.

And I thought it was on TLC? As long as we're talking about the same program.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Registered
253 Posts
That thunderbird was sweet, alot better than what it looks like now. That 56 chevy was killer too, the interior was sparse but looked cool. The Grand Master was unbelieveable, every thing on that car was shining, even the shocks and springs. I think they said it took that company 3 days to detail it.

-Dave

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just my opinion but ford needs to drop the cammer and put the good old pushrods back in. I think if they are gonna go and bring back the Tbird at least make a pushrod 312, if you are going nastalgia go all the way. The new Tbird needs some better looking rims too. Top it off with some meaner looking head lights and wrapping, with a much larger shaker on the hood (ala 55, 56, 57 Tbirds) that works and it would be great. I am working on a concept drawing of what I think the next Tbird should look like I will post it when I am done.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Rides!!!!

Yes a awsome show. Was totally stoked to see what he was gonna do with that bird. I really like the wheels he put on that bad boy. Give me shivers. Loved it.

And who would turn down hotwheels 1800hp whatever that things was called. Really nice.

I can not believe that the detailers spent 72 hours detailing "Grand Master" Wheeew. I could not imagine spending that long on my car. But then again I don't have a 10k paint job either.

GT

·
Registered
133 Posts
He!! yeah the twin mills with two viper engines in it (2003 viper engines) that car was alot of fun to drive in the video game Hot Wheels for the Nintendo 64. Wicked fast but needs lots of room for its nose to get around the corners.

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Did you see the custom 20s he put on the Tbird? 5,000 bucks a wheel one of a kind. The new headlights if you noticed, were very cool.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Nicktcfcsb said:
Did you see the custom 20s he put on the Tbird? 5,000 bucks a wheel one of a kind. The new headlights if you noticed, were very cool.
Yea the wheels were my favorite thing on the car. Really set it off.
And from what I remember the headlights came from a VW.

GT

·
Registered
935 Posts
Yeah Chip Foose is my hero after watching that show! IMO I got off when I saw the speed bird and the Grand Master was nothing to laugh at either! I wish I had half the talent of Chip foose!

Can't wait till it re airs!

-Tim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts