TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone out there has a mid-mount magnaflow, Tru-X, with true duals, that I can meet up with and hear in person.............I live in South FL, but drive around all over the place.

thanks,
JC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK...........maybe not............is there anyone in South Floriday with ANY type of aftermarket exhaust that I can listen to?

let me know,
JC
 

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
Joined
·
3,067 Posts
There are several of us up in Palm Beach County with aftermarket setups. JamesD in Central FL has the mid-mounted Magnaflow true dual setup. There is supposed to be a meet Feb 3rd (I think) in PBC. James may be there with his, and there should be several others to checkout if you wanna visit then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aaron K. said:
There are several of us up in Palm Beach County with aftermarket setups. JamesD in Central FL has the mid-mounted Magnaflow true dual setup. There is supposed to be a meet Feb 3rd (I think) in PBC. James may be there with his, and there should be several others to checkout if you wanna visit then.
Hell yeah............I'd love to check it out............I won't be bringing the Bird though cause the wrinkled hood and broken headlight don't exactly make it for a showable car..............I'll go in the Mach 1, and check out all you guys' setups.

Please let me know where and what time the meet will be..

thanks,
JC
 

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
Joined
·
6,253 Posts
ya.. if i can get her runnin, i'll be there... hopin to get the motor swap done at same time... need to recruit some hands.
 

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
Joined
·
2,880 Posts
I have the ART setup. 2.5" dual with an X pipe in the middle and dynomax muffs in the back
 

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
Joined
·
3,067 Posts
The Mach Says said:
............I won't be bringing the Bird though cause the wrinkled hood and broken headlight don't exactly make it for a showable car..............
Your car doesnt have to be show quality for you to bring it up. Hell, we let Obucna bring his car around :)
 

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
Joined
·
2,880 Posts
Agreed. Mine looks like hell right now with scratches all over it from being hit with roof shingles during the hurricane. I may leave it that way as part of the sleeper image;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK..........well at least I'll wash it...........it sucks too, cause I have in my garage now a brand new header panel, a used replacement hood w/hinges, and a used replacement headlight............all I need now is time to replace all the broken stuff; the bumper is salvageable and will need to be sanded down.

Once I get everything replaced, I'm contemplating re-painting the whole Bird in True Blue.............whaddya guys think? Or should I just get the front repainted and blended silver??

JC
 

·
Whining Intakes Rock
Joined
·
3,645 Posts
Black :D

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Al_Florida said:
My wife's Mach 1 is black............it's beautiful for the 15 or 20 seconds in which it actually remains clean.........I'm already a slave to one car..........don't want to make it 2. Luckily my Mach 1 is red, and remains in the garage; plus I drive it only about once a week, tops, so it doesn't get too dirty.

Your bird does look AWESOME though.........I guess you took the pick about 15 seconds after you washed it...... :D

JC
 

·
Whining Intakes Rock
Joined
·
3,645 Posts
The Mach Says said:
it's beautiful for the 15 or 20 seconds in which it actually remains clean.........
Ain't that the truth. :mad:
 

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
Joined
·
2,880 Posts
Kodiak kid said:
hey timb, do you have cats on yer car? if not, got a sound clip of the exhaust?
Yeah I've got high flow cats. I can try and do a capture for you
 

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
Joined
·
2,880 Posts
This was mine after I had it resprayed 5 years ago......unfortunately it looks NOTHING like this now.

 

·
Whining Intakes Rock
Joined
·
3,645 Posts
Its a shame the 94/95 headlights were so bad. Those actually look decent compared to mine. I bet they are crapped up now though.
 

·
Who is John Galt?
Joined
·
6,476 Posts
The Mach Says said:
Once I get everything replaced, I'm contemplating re-painting the whole Bird in True Blue.............whaddya guys think? Or should I just get the front repainted and blended silver??

JC
what about Vista Blue (New Mustang color). I like it :D
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top