TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 401k plan with Vanguard and was wondering which funds would be the best to invest in for returns. My line of thinking is that with Microsoft's recent announcement that they will be "paying back" investors, I should get into the stock fund that includes Microsoft.

I've also heard, if I understand things correctly, that most stocks will "split" at or just above the $100.00 per share mark. Is this true? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Check yours PMs. If you actually want some advice, follow the instructions i sent you. :cool:

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
A lot depends on your age. If you have a long time until retirement you can go with funds and stocks that are more agressive. I tried to pick funds for my 401 K plan on my own when I first started at my job and I did OK but the best advice I can give you is talk to a financial advisor and make a plan. Shop around for one who doesn't sharge by the transaction but a percentage of what they make for you. The return in my 401K has been a lot better since I went with the recomendations of my advisor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts