TCCoA Forums banner

Any welders out there?

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Rodeo Joe 
#1 ·
I'm putting the exhaust back on and need to have a couple of sleeves welded to the resonator and front pipes. Anyone have a welder out there that can help me out? Even with clamps on the pipes leak a little. LMK! :)

Joe

#4 ·
Joe, i can have access to a welder. if you get me the parts i could weld them up for you, i've done my own little jobs on tbird and mark 8.

#5 ·
why not just go to harbor freight and buy their $149 mig welder setup?? hell, even if it craps out on you in a year you can take it back and get another for free.

works pretty darn good and great to help teach you to weld which in my opinion is invaluable with a hobby like cars.

sure its a crappy welder but its also a great welder to get your feet wet with and for simple projects like this...

#8 ·
Sounds good! :D

Is he around on the weekends? This would be the only time I could do anything. The next few are pretty busy, maybe a weekend day in September sometime. LMK!

Joe

#9 ·
lurking

#11 ·
2 year bump!

lowbird,

You still around? I'm on vacation this week and finally need to get a few things done! :tongue:

Joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.