TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I just got back on. Just want to know what new upgrades you guys are doing for the winter.

Well I did wreck my car a few years ago. she up and running now. she is now in the shop getting new 3:55 gears in. I have a B&M shift kit to install and a turbo too :D.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
I'm replacing some needle bearings in my Supercharger, finally putting my interior back together, replacing the power steering pump and couple odds and ends. Sorry to hear about your wreck, post some pictures of that turbo set up when you start it.

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,470 Posts
Eh, my car with a full tank of fuel and a little bit of extra audio gear with 17x9s weighs about 3800 with me not in it... :)

As for me... nothing over the winter, really... :(

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
17,379 Posts
4.25" x 5 was a chain I couldn't break fast enough with my car. It's nice to be able to go to a parts store and walk right out with 13" mustang rotors, rather than have to deal with vendor markup for dual patterned snake oil drilled rotors. Wheels? Fuggitaboutit. The S197 offsets are perfect for these cars(particularly 9 or 10 inch ones) and stock SN95 17s fit nice too and the same wheels are available for significantly less money, with way more selection of finishes.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
4.25" x 5 was a chain I couldn't break fast enough with my car. It's nice to be able to go to a parts store and walk right out with 13" mustang rotors, rather than have to deal with vendor markup for dual patterned snake oil drilled rotors. Wheels? Fuggitaboutit. The S197 offsets are perfect for these cars(particularly 9 or 10 inch ones) and stock SN95 17s fit nice too and the same wheels are available for significantly less money, with way more selection of finishes.

Yup. The sn95 wheels have more offset right? I thought those were better for our birds. I know the sliver slut has the sn95 bullitts. They don't stick out in the front do they?

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'm not sure what next, gears or valve body for the AOD. I probably should have done these two right after the air silencer delete.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts