TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sitting here a while ago, being bored, so I thought I'd start this. Anybody else collect die cast MN12's?

Yep, that one's a Turbo Coupe. Never seen any other TC die casts.

·
Registered
709 Posts
none of those are MN12 BTW! I do have one MN12 model (the newray 97) and by looking at my diecast collection you can tell I like Ford!

GT40, GT90, GT350, GT500 and a 97 T-Bird......

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is not quite the same!!!!

Lol, I should arange them from fastest to slowest...

GT90, GT40, GT500, GT350.... and then a meter away... 97 T-Bird!

fun stuff!

Jake

·
Registered
871 Posts
Just wondering wtf that bottom 1 is????? Nice collection, though

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Aaron_T said:
Actually there's one in the back ;)
You mean the Fox Stang GT hiding from the T-birds?

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
I don't have any diecast but I have a revell plastic 92 sc slammed on 20's with clear corners and racing stripes lol. I'm working on a cowl hood for it and some xenon looking gfx :D
-Thomas

EDIT: :D also.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Yeah, I collect them....Here's the list.

1955 Thunderbird...red...highly detailed...die cast. I got it 14 years ago...the thunderbird obsession started
another 55 t-bird, yellow
another 55 t-bird, red
61 porche 356B
61 Rolls Royce Siver cloud
61 Jag (I forget what model, its been stored away for a long time
57 Corvette silver/red...my favorite besides the 55 bird
91 Porche 911 convertable
63 Chrysler Turbine car promotional model...keep this in a display case...probably will be worth $$ some day.

I know I have more that I'm forgetting about...they've been packed away for a long time...I need to break them out & start displaying them again (and adding to the collection since the last time I got a new one was at least 7 yrs ago)

As far as models that I built go, I built a lot but the only one that I felt looked good enough to be with the others was my 70 Chevelle 3-in-one kit...built it as a supercharged 454SS wiht side pipes & Drag slicks with a lifted *** rear end...totally sweet....tinted windows too...white leather interior wiht a black dash & white faced guages...I think I also have a general lee model kit....one of my favorites :)

EArl

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I collect some.
My list includes:
'83 or so Hot Wheels T-Bird
'92 (I think) Morgan Shepard Motorcraft Car
'92 Allan Kulwiki Model (still in box)
'92 Davey Allison remote control car
'95 1:18th scale Bill Elliott Car
4 '95 Bill Elliott 1:64th scale
2 '95 + '97Bill Elliott 1:144th scale
'96 1:64th scale Bill Elliott
'97 1:64th scale Bill Elliott
'95, '96, '97 Bill Elliott Models
'97 Thunderbird stock car model (started on)

They are all T-birds anyway

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
i got a few....as i have takes a few from my buddy...his dad used to build diecast models for a living back in the day....he has at least 50 little t-birds all over his house and basement...he has them from nascars to cop cars...he used to build everything...he has from hummer H1s to firetrucks and vics...

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thomas said:
I don't have any diecast but I have a revell plastic 92 sc slammed on 20's with clear corners and racing stripes lol. I'm working on a cowl hood for it and some xenon looking gfx :D
You're not the only one pulling a Frankenstein...

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
I have every state police and Highway Patrol in 1/43 and 1/24 plus 20 so far in 1/18. I have every state in Crown Vic, plus a bunch of Caprices, Camaros, and Fox Body Stangs. It's a huge collection of 300 + cars. I'm taking a break from making these and putting that money in the Bird. My new PI heads are at the machine shop right now. I can't wait.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
JeffTBird93 said:

You're not the only one pulling a Frankenstein...

Got any websites for that kinda stuff? I can't find slicks anywhere. I have seen 460's and such on ebay though. But I need to find thems slicks.
-Thomas

1 - 20 of 28 Posts