TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm waiting impatiently for mine........ i'm hoping they'll at least be here by friday.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Since my income was pretty much the same as it was last year, I'm pretty much certain that I'll end up sending anywhere from $0.60 to $1.00 to the People's Republic of Illinois and I'll get $60-$100 back from Indiana and the Feds.

·
Mr. Jiggy Fly
744 Posts
combined, my fiance and me will get about 6 or 7 grand back this year since the addition of our new baby girl. two kids at income tax time ftw!!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
speed95 said:
Your job has till the last day of the month to have it postmarked and sent to you.
my work is usually pretty quick about sending them out so it shouldn't be too much longer.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
mybird_91 said:
my work is usually pretty quick about sending them out so it shouldn't be too much longer.

If you work for a small business you could ask for them instead of waiting for the mail. I asked my boss today and he handed the papers over.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Euphoria717 said:
combined, my fiance and me will get about 6 or 7 grand back this year since the addition of our new baby girl. two kids at income tax time ftw!!
Last year I got back $6900 for my two little ones.You gotta love having kids!
guitar maestro said:
i get my w2 online tomorrow, so in about two weeks, i'll finally get my dual x-pipe 2.5" exhaust done, and order a Pro Racer Package from Lonnie :)
I hear ya on that.I should see close to what I got last year if not more and with that I will buy a new SCP intake to fit the 90mm LMAF an SCT tune and some odds and ends.
speed95 said:
Anybody know if Turbo Tax is good?
We messed with Turbo Tax last year to get an Idea of what I would get back and it was accurate down to the last Dollar.Only problem is it takes too long to get the money in the bank.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I was on call last Saturday while they were being printed. I snagged a PDF of mine while I was at it! Still waiting on several other papers before I start (stock income statements, etc.)

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I got mine online from wally world the 8th. I have already filed, with HR Blockhead online and E-filed. The IRS isn't sending checks out until the 26th anyway, so just be patient guys. I am getting back $4,010 this year with one child, and a lousy income at walmart LOL. Yup gotta love those kids. LOL

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'm probably gonna walk away w/ about 3,000 or a little more after hr block fees..... yes i love having a kid, gf's getting 4,000. got 1400 today and the rest of hers tomorrow. the alpines are near!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
mybird_91 said:
i'm probably gonna walk away w/ about 3,000 or a little more after hr block fees..... yes i love having a kid, gf's getting 4,000. got 1400 today and the rest of hers tomorrow. the alpines are near!!!!!!!!
I did direct deposit through H & R Blockhead and only cost me $35 for E-Filing and DP.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i don't have a bank account ....... i'm getting the debit card thingy its through US bank and theres one near me...... its cheaper than by check too.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
mybird_91 said:
i don't have a bank account ....... i'm getting the debit card thingy its through US bank and theres one near me...... its cheaper than by check too.
get a bank account, have an actual credit history will do you good in the long run, especially when you need a mortage or a new car.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
The Great Obucina said:
get a bank account, have an actual credit history will do you good in the long run, especially when you need a mortage or a new car.
I have a savings account at a local credit union, you can get a cash card for the ATM, and won't have to worry about over running a debit card.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts