TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all i want to know is if anybody knows anything about the speedfreak cc exhaust system... is it quality? how does it sound? is it a @#&*! to put in or what? what kinda power should i expect to pick up over the current exhaust that i have now (custom dual exhaust with h pipe) it sounds like a truck though right now with that machine gun rat- a tat to it.... i hope that changes with the addition of this exhaust... anybody out there have this system cuz i want it badly.....

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
I just put my ART exaust on 3 days ago...Sounds incredible, ...Compared to my 95 (True duels, no X or H, with delta flows...Cars are identicle, I think the ART (speedfreak.cc) system makes more power...Wife and I are going to race and I'll tell you the results...as far as driving, we both agree the the ART system is better. Just my $0.02

Shane and Heather

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just wondering howd you have it shipped and how much did it cost? did it come in a big box in pieces just waiting to be assembled?? from where in the front does it start? from the headers back? it can be ordered with cats right? and if so... are there 02 sensor holes provided for before cat and afer cat sensors?

·
Banned
3,083 Posts
It was shipped in 2 boxes, a semi large one, and a smaller one. Shipping was a lot ($195.00) but I live in alaska so add A LOT for shipping...Yes it can be ordered with cats, and yes, there are holes drilled for all 4 O2 sensors...Assembly was simple...didn't look it, but once the old system was off, it fit together nicely...just start from the headers back..and take it one piece at a time...if you have access to a lift, should only take a total of 2 hrs from start to finish...maybe less...Any ?'s feel free to PM with your number or I'll give you mine :)

Shane and Heather

·
Registered
159 Posts
I ordered the Art system it cost me $1,000 (True Duals 2.5' stainless steel w/ 2 high flow cats and no mufflers) and $40.00 for shipping. It came in one box. I used my superturbo mufflers I had and it sounds great. It is very loud outside but not inside the car. It is a very good system. Have a muffler shop do the install for you. The pipe's needs to be bent a little to fit and it helps if you have the right tools. I had a shop do the install and it cost me $175.00 and took about 3hrs to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts