TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I have a kinda stupid question but it's worth a shot. Anyways...heres my situation: I have a 95 T-Bird with a broken ps line thats keeping it off the road so I have been driving my parents car for the last year. I can no longer drive my parents cars starting in august, and I don't have enough my to put down on a new car for myself so heres my question...

I was wondering if anyone in Mass/ Central Mass would like to help me get this thing back on the road??? I don't have the mechanical know how or the tools or anywhere to do it (I live in an apartment). I would be willing to pay anyone that would like to help, I just don't have the money to send it to an actual mechanic. The body work that it needs, my dad and I could do ourselves here, but the it's the mechanical stuff I need help with. If anyone would like to help, or can recommend a mechanic to do the work that wouldn't charge me an arm and a leg please let me know, I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Mike D

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
Too bad you're not closer to me......a friend of mine & myself could help you or I could point you to a few mechanics in the family.....

Good luck with getting your 'Bird back on the road.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you mean you would be happy to help with anything but the ps leak...or is there anything else besides the ps leak???

·
Registered
484 Posts
no im happy to help with the ps leak. was woundering if there was anything else that needed fixed as well as the leak. you said it hasnt been on the road for a wile so i would assume there are problibly some other odd and ends to go over

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya...It needs a driver side door latch...as well as some front end parts most likely...It could also use some body work, but my main goal is just getting it road worthy again.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well my girlfriend is away for the next ten days, so I have plenty of time on my hands...just no way to get the car anywhere unless I swap the plates from my parents car on to the bird to drive it there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts