TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey-
I want this third cat removed and none of the wussy shops here will remove it. And I dont have the tools to do it. Anyone close to Indiana want to make some $$$ by helping me out or sending me to a place that will?

let me know

thanks!

·
Registered
694 Posts
A shop in Orleans, IN... called Wheat's Exhaust, will do it. They removed my front two cats and put in some catless downtubes for me. My cousin took his truck there and had them put in true-duals... removing his cats as well.

I was charged 100 bucks total for the downtubes to be made and installed. They did a good job, and stand behind their stuff.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A shop in Orleans, IN... called Wheat's Exhaust, will do it. They removed my front two cats and put in some catless downtubes for me. My cousin took his truck there and had them put in true-duals... removing his cats as well.

I was charged 100 bucks total for the downtubes to be made and installed. They did a good job, and stand behind their stuff.
Cool.....thanks for the info. Rolling there saturday..... Thunderkitt will be on the road soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts