TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has a thread in parts for sale i followed a link and found some nice boss replica's with spinners and s/h 550.00 i like but has any one known him its a great deal but im a little skiddish if you know what i mean. i dont mean no disrespect to him but i been on this board at least two years seen how some guys get ripped off buying rims. any body know anything please.
SAL.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
When you have them shipped just do C.O.D.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i did send him a pm but got no answer, thats what gives me the dont do it feeling. no sh*it those wheels in our bolt pattern are sweet, i was going to get the boss withe spinners in grey he has some sweet rims but i dont know them or the factory.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yeah...I'm here. I've been responding to your emails as quickly as possible, Man. I've not received a PM from you, but let me know what your concerns are! I JUST responded to your email this morning in fact! I'm here as Brad is to help the community. I was also an MN12 owner FIRST AND FOREMOST, and I remember looking around for wheels for almost 4yrs, and everything the shops showed me was crap. That's when I decided to start doin it for myself. Now, I do this for us all. Let me know whatever info you need to feel comfortable. We can do an escrow service if you'd like. Thanks again.

James E.
[email protected]

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jc91sc no direspect at all intened your wheels are sweet best of some of what i have seen for mn12.i willbe sending e-mail on payment info for the boss with the spinners 550.00 s/h right. awesome deal to i was going to pay some smuck on here 500 for dirty and dinged up cobra replica's that also needed to be clear coated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts