TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,751 Posts
No, sh*t changes, but not any of the sh*t we want fixed has changed.

Just tell us to go fu*k ourselves; it 's at least honest that way.

There's still a Cursing Filter, (which we are working around,) the articles are still gone, the galleries you lost are still lost, and we get 500 errors every day.

If they're in your logs, why haven't you fixed that sh*t?

I know, I know; I guess you're still trying to get the original emoticons working, right?

·
Super Moderator
5,005 Posts
No, sh*t changes, but not any of the sh*t we want fixed has changed.

Just tell us to go fu*k ourselves; it 's at least honest that way.

There's still a Cursing Filter, (which we are working around,) the articles are still gone, the galleries you lost are still lost, and we get 500 errors every day.

If they're in your logs, why haven't you fixed that sh*t?

I know, I know; I guess you're still trying to get the original emoticons working, right?
You presume they actually care.

I don't.

But, if you think it sucks here, try some of their other sites - they're getting slammed with so much Vietnamese and Chinese spam it's not even funny.

DakotaForumz.COM
Dakota-Durango.COM
DodgeTalk.COM

Just a few I also hit that are about to be closed off because I just can't take that much crap.

RwP

·
Super Moderator
10,751 Posts
NicE!

I've apparently got the overlords attention; I got a 10 second "tccoa.com " overlay on a refresh.

Now if you could just fix something broken. Lol.

·
Administrator
8,103 Posts
Haven't seen this one before! :confused:

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure

Joe

·
Super Moderator
10,751 Posts
Someone forgot to plug in the 300baud modem.

:)

·
Super Moderator
12,235 Posts
Well, the site is loading quick today, however, edit posts and uploading pix is slow as hell. I don't know about you guys but I often go back and edit my posts to fix typos or add an after thought.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts