TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering, because it seems like with 2 projects going right now, I just have accumulated a lot of parts, but can't install any of them because I need other parts to go with them. I need to post a pic of my garage, because you can't even walk in there without climbing over piles of parts from one car or the other. I need to set priorities I guess.

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
If you guys ever need some storage area, let me know. I have plenty of room for spare parts... no charge for the storage... might have a few more miles on your parts than when you sent them, but no charge!

John

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
I have car parts, motorcycle parts, tractor parts various house projects that I need to do. Ya know my "honey do" list. Spread out between my office and my garage.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Yea, I was like that for a long time, but now that I got my beast near done, I dont have new parts, but I got plenty of stock parts EVERYWHERE, from the inlaws house, to my house, to my parents house, its crazy. But buying parts one by one and then holding on to them and then putting them on. It is much easier to me in my opinion.....

Chris

·
Registered
329 Posts
blower nose rebuild kit , ngk iridium spark plugs, sparkplug wires , trak lok rebuild kit , and a bunch of lotsa other things.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
MarksM said:
That would be me... The second I put the car up on jack-stands the local code enforcers come by and leave notes on the door.
That would drive me up a wall. I'd either have to move or firebomb their houses... hmm tough choice.

·
8,239 Posts
I am way behind with my projects. My storage looks like this.

Vogtland Springs
Spring rubbers
Boxes of stuff from Dan, tranny filters, tuneup parts, etc.
30 quarts of MerconV
2 Inline Tranny filters
Power antenna to fix my broken one

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
JustinH said:
I am way behind with my projects. My storage looks like this.

Vogtland Springs
Spring rubbers
Boxes of stuff from Dan, tranny filters, tuneup parts, etc.
30 quarts of MerconV
2 Inline Tranny filters
Power antenna to fix my broken one
I will hold those springs for ya... I got 4 places I could put them :)

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Uhh, PnP heads and upper and lower intake manifolds, cam, entire gasket set, all kinds of crap. Etc etc, mostly I collect cars, I'm gonna have an 82 mustang soon thats gonna be sittin. Lots of fun, ooh, and a guy down the street has some parts for free in teh bed of his truck, I think I'll take em and try and get some bucks at the junkyard.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
I basically have an entire engine sitting in pieces lol. I have:

SC bare block
SC crank
very agressively ported heads
very agressive cam
80mm LMAF
90mm LMAF
02 GT tube (2 of em)
Apten Chip (2 of em)
36# injectors
Adj FPR
255lph HP
spare tires and 15 fanblades (drag wheel set) needs tires
m90
8.8 dif
mach 1 hood
xenon gfx
deck lid for shaving

oh man what else...

complete fel-pro gasket kit for head/cam swap on the 93
ARP head studs
spare airbox for 95
22c plugs (95)
Autometer fuel pressure gauge
headlights for painting (93)

Thats about all I can think of right now :) I need to get stuff done I guess.

-Thomas

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
So neither Kurt NOR Thomas has their performance stuff installed? Jeez, I'll take that stuff off your hands if it's just going to sit :D

·
Registered
671 Posts
I have a full spare set of seats and a full spare set of turbines and tires. They go in and out of my car...

Otherwise I have an intresting set of stock parts I for some reason have. Pullys, belts, blah blah blah...

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Josh_Keady said:
So neither Kurt NOR Thomas has their performance stuff installed? Jeez, I'll take that stuff off your hands if it's just going to sit :D
Well apparently Jerry has never heard of my pcm code, so I have to send my entire pcm to him to get read so I can get my chip burned :( Oh and I still need custom length pushrods and a couple little oil breathers.
-Thomas

·
Registered
975 Posts
Just springs at the moment. I'm going to need a long time off to do them. My problem is more with getting the stuff than putting it on.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Al_Florida said:
That would drive me up a wall. I'd either have to move or firebomb their houses... hmm tough choice.
Or both....

I could never live like that...

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
in my storage room behind my house is another set of wheels and tires, two sho wheels with (use them as spares), two spare tires and an extra 3.27 trac-loc pumpkin.

In my room I have a clutch and brake pedal assembly, new master cylinder and slave cylinder, factory intake setup (intake tube and airbox), another steering wheel, a valve body with a trans-go kit, extra pair of xr7 seven spoke center caps, side moldings, manual center console, extra jbl amp, several misc interior parts, extra shifters (factory ones), extra set of sn95 mustang taillights, sc springs(gift from friend)...that's all I could think of right now

1 - 20 of 60 Posts