TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually, have a somewhat warm day in Jersey today but there's a threat of rain. It's a bit of a dilemma!

Wondering if any other MN12 enthusiast also ride, and if so, what?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
I am presently "between bikes". I had two in college and did a big solo cross country trip that went from Michigan to Sturgis, down to the Mexican boarder in New Mexico, and back to Michigan. That was with a Honda Shadow 1100. I am wanting to get an early 90's Harley in the future.

I currently have to get my kicks riding friends bikes now. I have also rented a few from Harley dealers when out of town on vacations or business trips.

·
Super Moderator
10,655 Posts
I have bikes, but I haven't been riding them lately.

I have two 1980 GS750L bikes, a GSF600 bandit, and a dirt bike.

Only one of the 750's is rideable, and it needs a carb rebuild before I ride it.

I need an injector conversion kit...

:grin2:

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am presently "between bikes". I had two in college and did a big solo cross country trip that went from Michigan to Sturgis, down to the Mexican boarder in New Mexico, and back to Michigan. That was with a Honda Shadow 1100. I am wanting to get an early 90's Harley in the future.

I currently have to get my kicks riding friends bikes now. I have also rented a few from Harley dealers when out of town on vacations or business trips.
I'm actually looking for an early 70's Harley myself. Want to build an oldschool chopper to kick around town.

·
Super Moderator
10,655 Posts
Nice Bike!

My 750s look like this: (Not my bike)

(sorry for stealing your pic, dude.)

Of course, I have one Red, one Black. :rolleyes:

Edit: Clint, you still cutting vinyl? I want a fallout shelter sign...

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice Bike!

My 750s look like this: (Not my bike)

(sorry for stealing your pic, dude.)

Of course, I have one Red, one Black. :rolleyes:

Edit: Clint, you still cutting vinyl? I want a fallout shelter sign...
Still doing vinyl, Message me with size and color and tomorrow I'll see what I can make up.

·
Registered
482 Posts
While not exactly how you ride...

I go on ATV rides with a group.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts