TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got these suckers CHEEP! $50 shipped for both!....just wanna quiet some of the drone at 2000 RPMs

I even got the freakin stickers that came in the boxes! lol

these are NOT installed yet, so if anyone has sound clips of these on a 4.6 mn12, post up links :D

·
Registered
483 Posts
was it a super special? how come so cheap?

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
it wont be that loud trust me. now if you had high flow cats it would be a different story the most drone you'll get will be around 1.5k rpms and it will be moderate about someone talking loudly is what i would say. i run cherry bombs that straight ones and it aint bad. and these wont be louder then those so im sure your good and im sure that they'll soud good

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
I had the 6" round version of Dynomax Ultraflo mufflers. I don't have a quality video of them on my car but I can say I like my Magnaflo mufflers better.

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stryker, i got these used from a mustang owner on svtperformance.com

v8_superbirdy, i already have a custom dual 2.5" exhaust with magnaflow high-flow cats...it's not like im just replacing the stock mufflers with these, since i 'm not even running mufflers...lol......my drone does not occur at 1500 RPMs, because not only do i have a custom exhaust with no mufflers, my entire intake tract is non-stock, and I have aftermarket stageIIish cams....my drone comes in right under 2000 RPMs

TGJ, I would have probably looked into Magnaflow myself, if i hadnt come across this super deal, almost like my SVO intake deal :D

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
2,871 Posts
For $50 they look good to me. Sorry I definitly don't have a sound clip.
And the stickers...Hell you couldnt have gotten a better deal than that!

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
And the stickers...Hell you couldnt have gotten a better deal than that!
yeah cause you know they add 20 hp at the wheels, lol j/k, awesome deal bro. put em on there already!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts