TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FordFanatic said:
why waste money on tickets when you already know they are going to lose to the yankees?:D

Dick:mad:

it doesn't matter anyway, I just got in the ticketing area, finally....and the damn system says they don't even have one ticket left for the pack.....so I had to go out and try and wait for another.....guess I'll know in another 2.5 hours.....
\

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
not me. rather go to a pats game!

·
Registered
493 Posts
DMcBrideBoston said:
Never been to one....
My nephew and I got to a couple of game he gets them from work six games a year for last six years.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
FordFanatic said:
why waste money on tickets when you already know they are going to lose to the yankees?:D
DMcBrideBoston said:
Dick:mad:

it doesn't matter anyway, I just got in the ticketing area, finally....and the damn system says they don't even have one ticket left for the pack.....so I had to go out and try and wait for another.....guess I'll know in another 2.5 hours.....
\
Why waste the money when they will lose period???:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Rodeo Joe said:
Like Tony Stewart?! :zwall:

Joe
The Red Sox had no excuses for their sorry playing last year................Tony had a broken shoulder blade so he missed out on a few races...... SO
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
493 Posts
T_Bird_Babe said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
So Tony had a bad shoulder and missed races OK right.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Don't need to. I'm at every home game either working or getting in free. Any of you end up going though come by and shoot the sh!t, I'm the manager at the stand on the first base line that has the grille and sells coors light.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts