TCCoA Forums banner

Anyone from the burgh here??

2K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  badcat92 
#1 ·
Hey, im new to the site and want to know if there are any people from the Pittsburgh area here??

#3 ·
Im out in Oakdale......near Robinson Town Center

#5 ·
Always nice to visit Pants N' Nat downtown in da burgh. Go Steelers..........

#6 ·
Sweet, I know where Perryopolis is. We got some people from Butler here, a couple from around Pittsburgh, we need to get a meet going or something this summer

#8 ·
silversin said:
Im in Irwin, Pa about 30 minutes out of the city
Im in if we wanna get together
there is a car show here every saturday about 50-100 cars ever week if you guys wanted to all meet at the show one night
its right off the irwin exit of the turnpike

is it the one that used to be in the Walmart parking lot that they used to have all the time?? I remember going to that one several years ago.

#13 ·
I think we should plan another meet, hopefully we can get a better turn out than last summer, what does everyone think??? We could have it at the halfway point between Pittsburgh and Erie, Maybe Cook Forest??

#15 ·
its up North of Pittsburgh, in Clarion County. Probably about an hour and 45 minute drive. its pretty nice there, they have a go-kart track, and you can rent canoes and stuff. Its pretty cool.

#17 ·
yeah mine probably wont be finished until about mid to late June, so I was thinking early to mid July.

#20 ·
Euphoria717 said:
yeah mine probably wont be finished until about mid to late June, so I was thinking early to mid July.
bring a grill this time. i dont think you want to spend extra money on another foreman and cinderblock
remember last year?

note: those are my green shoes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.