TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone painted thiers yellow, if you did, can you get pictures and paint code info?? Thanks a lot!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Someone just up the street bought a 92 XR7 that was repainted from black (exactly like mine), to piss yellow with booger green splotches in the T-Bird Ground effects :(.

What a shame....

Don't paint it yellow.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Paint Yellow?
Bird: yes
Cougar: no

I think cougars look best in white or black.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Exactly - those 2 Tbirds look really horny, but this Cougar - makes me want to push it over a cliff and end it's misery...

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
MercCougarXR7 said:
Exactly - those 2 Tbirds look really horny, but this Cougar - makes me want to push it over a cliff and end it's misery...
Get some pics for us! If it's a problem getting them digital, send me the roll of film.

·
Registered
72 Posts
yellow

I think T-Birds can look good in yellow if you do it right. Like have nice rims and ground FX. I have never seen a MN12 Cougar painted yellow though. I too think they look their best in the black. Makes the cats look stealthy! Too bad mines red.
Anyway talk to you later.
Donnie

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Heh, yeah - black does look pretty good, for all of 10 minutes after you finish washing it. Can't keep the dang thing clean!!!

I'll take a shot of this car when I get the chance, but since it's on a 35mm camera - it'll be a while till I get the film finished off, developed, scanned, and posted :D!

Just imagine a faded piss yellow Cougar with the same wheels as mine, SC GFX, same color with lime/booger green splotches on it. Really gross.

However, I plan on painting my car this fall, and it probably will not be black. I really love black cars, but am almost embarassed to drive a dirty black car, but refuse to spend all my free time keeping it clean. So, my color choice is "Harbor Blue", which looks alot like the blue of this forum's solid bar where it says "Post Reply", or "Topic Review". Saw it on a 1953 Desoto convertable this weekend, and it was a VERY sexy color :).

Kevin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts