TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Scosche 350-1100 amp kits at walmart and certain meijer stores

It comes with 14 ft of 4ga 6ft of 8ga 4ft of 8ga ground 17ft remote turn on and 2 17ft rca cords with a distribution block and fuse and holder and all 24k gold connectors. The 14ft of 4ga is just enuff to get in trunk and pop up throught the carpet to hook to distribution block. I have it in my bird and have had no prob. Oh yeah it is 25.00 dollars brand new at certin Meijer and walmart.

Alpine head
2 MTX 12
Rockford Fosgate punch 500
1 farad cap
JBL GTO's in the front door

1990 3.8

·
Registered
319 Posts
IKESOUND.COM the lowest, most rock bottom prices you will ever see for car audio equipment.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I have what you need...4 gauge wire, distro blocks, crimp terminals, etc. Email me with what all you want and quantity.

John

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
only people i know who will answer that are installers. Electrically, you wont find any difference between this 4AWG and that 4AWG. Now how flexible and durable...people who use it everyday may have thier bi***es and complaints. Personally, rockford wire is horrible. moster is better, streetwires (back when esoteric wasnt bankrupt) awesome. But that was just cause it was easier to run through grommets and poke through things and stripping. VERY MINOR STUFF HERE.

you wont find a difference.

·
Registered
60 Posts
That was my point, that as long as you have the same wire strand count in the wire, then it's basically the same. But cheap wire usually has more jacket, meaning less strands. I'm not saying the Knu stuff is cheap, just in general.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I'm using the Wal-Mart Scosche eFX kit too, not enough 4 ga wire for me, but cut 8ga wire in half and used dist. block and put both wires to amp., and I also got my subs from ikesound.com, $161 for Sony Xplod 12" aluminum cone subs. They're $280, or possibly on sale for $200 still on Crutchfield. I go my subs from him on eBay, cause off of his site, the 10"s were the price I got my subs. They're nice and I need another amp to go to my other sub and bridge them. They arrived in perfect condition.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts