TCCoA Forums banner

41 - 60 of 159 Posts

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Wow, amazing job man, that looks awesome!

-Joel

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Wow that looks really nice, you have one of the best pre 94 interiors I've ever seen on a MN12. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
is that a digital dash?

·
Registered
7,557 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
I just had the interior completely redone on my 94 LX. 2 tone black and tan leather seats, new headliner, carpet, visors recovered, the works. I had some custom work done on the rear seat, Its cut almost in half leaving half the back seat with the arm rest in the middle and a blank space for my wheelchair to fit in while its folded up.

Bottom of the door panels now have black carpet and black leather on the area above the arm rest where it was fabric and same in the back seat. It started as the stock tan interior with black around the drivers area.

Unfortunately I dont have a camera right now but will come back and post it.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Interior pics

Anyone feel like sharing some of thier custom interior pics and/or ideas. Figured it would be interesting to see some of the things guys are doing out there and may answer alot of questions people may want to ask. Somthing to do.

·
Super Moderator
12,082 Posts
The way Ford intended the interior to look! (With the exception of replacing the crappy factory radio.) :tongue:

·
The Parts Guy
7,326 Posts
Most of my time/money has gone into the engine bay of my 90 XR7 over the past four years, but I have changed the interior a bit since my last post in this thread:

Some big changes to the interior are next on my list, just as soon as I can find the time.

·
Super Moderator
12,082 Posts
Most of my time/money has gone into the engine bay of my 90 XR7 over the past four years, but I have changed the interior a bit since my last post in this thread:

Some big changes to the interior are next on my list, just as soon as I can find the time.
What else have you got planned for the interior?

·
Registered
154 Posts

Those are just a few of my interior pictures. I'm planning on priming the other door panel piece and sanding it down and getting that painted to match along with the other vents. I still need to clean my windows off and get ready for window tint. A bunch other interior things I want to do, i just have to find the time first lol

·
Registered
623 Posts
Some roll bar pics:)

·
The Parts Guy
7,326 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,082 Posts
Ah.

I thought you might be looking at adding a rollbar.

Seats are on my wishlist too.

41 - 60 of 159 Posts