TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a B&M Holeshot torque converter for my AOD and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience at with them? Only experienced opinions please. It is of no help to hear opinions of people that have never had one.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
They are ok...I have one in my car now, but it is coming out to put a stallion in. Better than stock, but I wouldn't buy one personally.

John

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, that's too late. $310 versus $700+ for a PI helped make the decision. On a side note, did you notice that the converter spins a little more freely than the stock one when you put it in? I only ask because the transmission shop seemed to think that it would spin a more free than stock.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
....complaining about the $700 price, dang, and I thought my triple disk was expensive at $1,000. You get what you pay for.

-J

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I am not quite sure about what that means. Since I don't really have a frame of reference, I have no clue.

As for the cost, the bottom line is the bottom line. If I were going to competively race it would be a different story.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts