TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
i have 2 12" hx2's and a rockford 800.2 amp, which i am trying to sell by the way.
they are in an MTX box, at the recommended enclosure size (i forgot what size i think 1.25 cf per sub) i havent taken it to an spl but it definitly hurts my ears at high volume.

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
What are you lookin to get out of the subs and amp Tony?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tony8470 said:
they are in an MTX box, at the recommended enclosure size (i forgot what size i think 1.25 cf per sub)
if they are the POWER HX2's, then you have a tad too much space inside, my manual says no more, and no less than 1 cubic foot of volume per speaker in a sealed enclosure, a vented enclosure has a wider range because of the tuning frequencies and all.

·
Registered
319 Posts
actually im only selling the 800.2 amp, sorry if i mislead, im selling it for 280 + s&h

·
Registered
220 Posts
I got the standard HX2's also with a 1000bd amp. It kicks quite hard. The only bad thing is that it is hard to hear when you get out of the car sometimes. My friend has 2 power hx2's with 2 Xtant 1000 amps to them running at 1 ohm. He doesn't have any SPL's yet because it just got done like last week and he isn't quite done doing the dynamat. But it is still very very loud.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts