TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just getting a roll call of gamers either PC Xbox, of Playstation.

Xbox360 GT=Dawink

Playing Guild Wars 2 now....and by playing i meen on the one day i have time...mondays......Occasionally Battlefield on Xbox.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Been playing GW2 with my wife and buddy in town. I'm on Isle of Janthir.

Getting bored with GW2. Not much replay value in it once you get to 80.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I'm sucked into call of duty black ops 2 on ps3

Stuckinkaos is my name I also play with my son

·
Registered
52 Posts
360, gamertag is four6modburrd, love my car lol. Mostly play mw3 on 5th prestige. I just got battlefield premium today, have only played 2 matches so far but doesn't seem as good as mw3 but ima play some more to see what's really going on. Played black ops 2 a little but not really into futurestic type stuff so its not really me.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I play by various PC gamertags, I'm on Xbox Live as Conman530 playing mostly Forza 4. What new Xbox games are any good? (that I can't get on PC)

·
Boost!!!
814 Posts
Modularbird96 is my xbox live gamer tag. gears of war 3, and borderands 2 are pretty good. i haven't bought forza 4 yet...been thinking on getting the new forza. I think it's called horizon my buddy says it's good. It's like forza meets need for speed. occasionally i'll play black ops also

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think the ps3 maybe a slightly better console being all Bluetooth and bluray but xbox live is far better than ps network and since a lot of people play online that's why more people play it imo

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Modularbird96 is my xbox live gamer tag. gears of war 3, and borderands 2 are pretty good. i haven't bought forza 4 yet...been thinking on getting the new forza. I think it's called horizon my buddy says it's good. It's like forza meets need for speed. occasionally i'll play black ops also
Horizon definitely looks like a cool game, but I still like the road course stuff in Forza 4...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
PS3 - Two80OneThunder (barely on though since I rebuilt my desktop)

Steam - 281Thunder
Oh yeah, I own basically all my games through Steam also.

Steam: conman_530

·
Registered
737 Posts
damn, no love for the PS3??
It's okay. We play a few games on it here, but I'm waiting on the after-christmas sales to see if I can pick up a replacement plasma TV set, as the PS3 sucks on anything less than a 50" screen.

We're pretty much burned out on the PS3 offerings, especially after being shafted repeatedly on Gran Turismo 5, and its not being able to hold a candle to Forza 4 (or whatever the current Forza is). The lack of DLC and absolute sexual adherence to Japanese cars only has turned my house off to GT5, whereas you can download all kinds of cool car packs with Forza.

Don't even get me started on GT5 changing existing cars in my garages via' updates when I stumble across a combo which allows me to pummel a Nissan GT-R. When I had a Holden Commodore drop 200 hp overnight, and several other (Non-Japanese) cars in my garage also have HP drops after updates...screw that.

In addition, I'm also sick of having fairly-stock GT-R's being able to catch and pass me when I'm driving dedicated race machinery...even in corners...especially nauseating considering the GT-R dry weight and lack of downforce...and I am not alone in this aspect. My oldest son uses this game regularly, and races online with several friends...whenever a GT-R shows up, it seems to have almost magical abilities you'd associate with a car that weighs two-thousand-pounds less, yet also has another 500 or so HP over actual race cars.

Okay, PS3 rant over.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Been playing GW2 with my wife and buddy in town. I'm on Isle of Janthir.

Getting bored with GW2. Not much replay value in it once you get to 80.
Ya i have been getting bored of GW2 as well started lvling an alt because WvWvW is kinda pointless it seems like, just good for a some action if you not running with the Zerg.

Kinda funny your on IoJ im on Santam of Rall, been in the battlefields with you guys for some time.

I do have the newest forza thats not Horizon, havnt played it for a while but im down to do some Club run! i dont think ill be getting the new Forza, i like the simulation driving to much.

Or if anyone wants to jump on BF3 im up for it, personally i like BF3 batter then any CoD's.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
My wife and I play World of Warcraft, she has been playing for 8+ years and I've been playing for close to 5 years.

We met on the game and without the game we would not be married. Known each other between game and in person now for just about 5 years and we have been married for a little over a year now. I owe my only real source of happiness in my life to that friggin game lol.

Gàngrúle = Me - US - Medivh - Ally side
Lustriall = Mrs.95lx4.6 same realm as me :p

·
Super Moderator
10,401 Posts
damn, no love for the PS3??
No love for consoles, lol. (for me, anyway.)

I'm going to get in an hour of Far Cry 2; gonna wait till the price drops on FC3, they don't make games for us anymore. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts