TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a visual aid, to be carefull where you do it. This car was "piloted" by a freind of mine, and a passenger. He decided to streth his legs on a long, straight back road. He did not know about the dip in the road about 3/4 of a mile ahead. He found it at a "decent" rate of speed :( The car left the road, came down hard, slid sideways off the road, flipped end over end, cut a telephone pole in half, and went through 2 trees.

anyone want to guess what kind of car it was?
he was lucky, he only had to spend a week in the hospital. the passenger some how walked away. :eek:
Drive safe

·
8,239 Posts
the wheels give it away. Probably not an acr, those are kinda rare.

So, my final guess is the RT/10 Viper.

Justin

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not ACR, yet not RT/10. that leaves? ;)
That was a nice car, too. the seats just kinda wrapped around you, and the harneses he had in it (fortunatly) were very snug. you cant see it in the pic because it was cut away to get him out, but there was also a 5 point cage.

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,116 Posts
They are lucky to survive that. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Ah, I can't see the picture, problaby best that way, a tottalled Viper would be a sad sight.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
First I saw the wheels too. Then noticed the red valve cover.
It's a shame that cars like that get totaled. Just good to hear you buddy is still alive.

Everyone drive safe!!!

-Shawn

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
BlackbirdSport said:
here is a visual aid, to be carefull where you do it. This car was "piloted" by a freind of mine, and a passenger. He decided to streth his legs on a long, straight back road. He did not know about the dip in the road about 3/4 of a mile ahead. He found it at a "decent" rate of speed :( The car left the road, came down hard, slid sideways off the road, flipped end over end, cut a telephone pole in half, and went through 2 trees.

anyone want to guess what kind of car it was?
he was lucky, he only had to spend a week in the hospital. the passenger some how walked away. :eek:
Drive safe
could you somehow fix the link? I didnt get to see the picture...:(

just kinda curious. i hate seeing 'dead' cars.....but...still... i would like to see what everyone's talking about....

thanks...

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
BlackbirdSport said:
works for me :confused:
NOW it works....wasnt working before...only a white box w/ a red X in it..

nonetheless....that's a sad sight to see.

at least everyone survived....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts