TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guy i was just woundering if anyone here lived on the southside because on tuesday me and my bussied cruse to a car show and you guys are more then welcome to come with

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the one on 79th and harlem in the wendys parking lot just kinda a drive in and park deal but they give away stuff sometimes it's a pretty good time usually 150+ car turn out

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
really i was at the show almost every tuesday and i never seen any other birds there mine was the only one... well have to get in touch this year and meet up or something, midgetchaser you will pass our meeting spot on the way there maybe if you want you can stop and just make the rest of the trip with us, we usually have a good group go alot of older stang a new one acouple camaros and a bullitt nothing special but it's always a fun run there lol

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
i was out there a few times last year, was out there more a few years ago when it was a pizzahut. had the 03/66 birds and the 62 olds starfire there.

any of you have a midnight blue fox hatch with a blower? and a green bullitt with deepdish rears on it? ive talked to them a few times.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
South

Palos Heights here

·
Registered
88 Posts
really i was at the show almost every tuesday and i never seen any other birds there mine was the only one... well have to get in touch this year and meet up or something, midgetchaser you will pass our meeting spot on the way there maybe if you want you can stop and just make the rest of the trip with us, we usually have a good group go alot of older stang a new one acouple camaros and a bullitt nothing special but it's always a fun run there lol
yea that sounds good what time. idk when u guys are going but i wont get off work till around 3.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
midgetchaser we it's usually toward 6:30 7:00 when we get there so you have plenty of time i dont get off work till 3-3:30 either so its good. when the show starts up and we start going i'll let you guys know so that who ever wants to join can come.... it will be nice haveing a few more birds around

·
Registered
333 Posts
OOppppsss :D
Ya Jim, I can imagine that it is......my wife would uhhhh shall we say........... well, you can imagine :(

·
Registered
767 Posts
i used to see all the cars leave there going south on harlem as my ex lives on 87th,and migetchaser (sorry forgot your name) my brother and i were going to school one morning months ago and saw you driving down roberts road around maybe a quarter after 5 in the morning it has nothing to do with anything but thought i'd mention it haha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.