TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm from Lynnwood, trying to see if anyone still works on or owns these cars around me. I see plenty but none really cared for or owned by a car enthusiast. Let me know if anyone still has one and if there are enough of us maybe we can set up a meet and get a way to check out each other's cars. I drive a 1993 Thunderbird lx 3.8l NA named golem (Ugly, loud, slow, and tough).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lot's of luck with that getting together, i made the same offer a few years ago to members for the Tallahassee area and got no reply, i must be the only one that lives in this area of north Florida, maybe there's more members in your area..............but i had the same thought, a meeting at some burger/steak joint and just seeing a row of MN-12's lined up would make one heck of a picture, not to mention turn a few heads at the same time !!
Yeah that would be an awesome photo... Let's be honest this isn't a platform you see everyday and really doesn't fit in. Looking at the coupes in the U.S. this just doesn't look like any of em.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have a 1992 5.0 in Yakima. A meet real soon before snow on the pass would be better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts