TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Guys, Be on the lookout for DOrkfish. He's moving to Charleston SC This week and bringing a AED supercharged 96 with him From Nevada. He's a good guy with a cool bird.
I'm here!!!! My bird is still down until I get a few final things done. The hobby shop on base is backed up for a while, so I'll have to wait until then. Hopefully I can squeeze it in soon (early this week) then get the car registered again.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm here!!!! My bird is still down until I get a few final things done. The hobby shop on base is backed up for a while, so I'll have to wait until then. Hopefully I can squeeze it in soon (early this week) then get the car registered again.
Welcome to SC.You've moved to the best area IMHO.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
PS parts

Just in case PS still leaks for Hyd fittings see Charleston Rubber & Gasket on North Rhett near O'Hanahan's Pub.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
junkyards

Livingston's on Rivers Ave the oldest & biggest - Blue & Gold kinda small & dumpy - Does a TBIRD Fan Assy work or is ours MKVIII specific?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.