TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see home many MD MN12 owners there are. Working on my cat and meeting others with similar interests is a good way to learn more. Thre is strenth in numbers, so stand up! :ztoohot:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll register as son as the site is back up. Do you have any pics of your car?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice rides in those pics. Makes me want to do more, then I look in my wallet...oh yeah. Guess not.

·
Registered
216 Posts
work in Owings Mills, live in Middle River. There is a guy that works at Sports Authority that has a really nice black bird. Going to try to find out who he(maybe she) is.

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
I seen a sweet black 94/5 LX 4.6 in Frederick earlier this year. Had nice chrome tips out the back, lowered, and on Cobra R's. But I've never been back that way since.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am staying at my friend's place in Severn. Have my things in Owings Mills. Hey mlbuxbaum, where do you work at? Maybe we could get meet up. Still have a few more things to do to my car.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I guess im not officially a member, but i live in md.

Pat

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There sure are a lot of us here. You guys have any pics of your cars? I'll ber posting new ones in a few days. Need to get my windshield replaced soon too. Have a fault line from one side to the other.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey Roy, i live close to severn. I used to go there often to pick up my frat brother before he got his 94 sc....the same sc that is now mine!!!!!! Anywho, whats up with the mamn12 website? been trying to get in there for a while but no worky worky

·
Registered
150 Posts
CaifanSC said:
Hey Roy, i live close to severn. I used to go there often to pick up my frat brother before he got his 94 sc....the same sc that is now mine!!!!!! Anywho, whats up with the mamn12 website? been trying to get in there for a while but no worky worky
Im his friend in Severn, heck, if you feel like stopping by some time, drop me a line or something

Im not a member, nor do i own an MN12, but my father does...here's my ride

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
Just to set a few things straight...

We don't accept just MN12's. Fox body's are welcome right along with the MN12's.

We don't really have a true membership as of right now. The only thing being a "member" really consists of is posting on our board and coming to meets throughout the year.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts