TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
OUCH! I didnt realize paint wouldbe so much! BUT, I do lovemy BIRD. Thanxforthe tip (and the beer your goingtotipforme)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Hey Tony, things are going well. I am getting married end of next month and my "bachelor party" (paintball trip) is the weekend of May 4th :)

As far as the Tbird - would really like to find a good solid running bird. (So I can park the truck). Given the prices of some of the modified birds if I could find a '96-97 that has been worked over engine wise that is really what I am looking for. The other is a SC that is in good condition ie solid daily driver... Won't be ready to do anything for probably 2 months (paying for the wedding ourselves so extra money right now doesn't exist :) ). If you know of any let me know.

Sam

Sam,

My mechanic friend up here has a nice SC for sale. It has a bit of miles on it but has been well maintained. He has done a lot of work for me.

I can get pictures if you want.

Tony

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
thanx-for the info on your tank, my Bird just go the rear finished and the shop has some ideas about a custom exhaust without changing the tank, soI will see what they have to say.
They should be able to build an exhaust with out messing with the tank. Was there a problem with it?

I know a guy in WY who can build you a good wexhaust if you need it.

Tony

21 - 23 of 23 Posts