TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there were many mn12 enthusiasts in the Cleveland OH area? I have yet to see any real nice mn12s in my area. It seems like the only thunderbird or cougar owners in this area are over the age of 65 or they don't give a **** about their cars.

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
I am from NE Ohio (Warren) but now I am living in SC.....I will be in the area in a few weeks to visit, if you want to get together let me know.....

--Craig

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Amherst, OH.. 1/2 hour west of Cleveland... but I'm currently in Dayton, OH at school.... My baby is at home in the garage.

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
I'm from Cleveland and love MN12's but don't have one yet....lol. Hopefully by this summer I will have my 96!
:D

·
Registered
505 Posts
I was born there

But moved away in '62. We used to live on Warren Rd. right next to this huge Greek Othodox church. Is Riverside elementary still there?

I need to get back up there some day.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
riverside elementary

Yes Riverside elementary is still there.
[L=http://www.cleveland.k12.oh.us/OREA/school_profiles/2001_2002/3485RiversideElementarySchool.pdf]Riverside Elementary[/URL]

Tony, by the way, great job putting your website together. Looks like you put a lot of time into it. Are some of those pics in the metroparks?

·
Registered
505 Posts
WOW

That's my old school! I went there from 1958 to '61. I can't
believe it. I haven't been back to Ohio since we moved away in '61. I figured that school would be long gone by now. Thanks for the link.

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Re: riverside elementary

93tbird302 said:

Tony, by the way, great job putting your website together. Looks like you put a lot of time into it. Are some of those pics in the metroparks?
Thanks! Yea some of those were taken in the metroparks. Took them last summer.

Which neighborhood do you like in? I live over on w.117th.

Nice to see someone else from Cleveland!

:D

Man it's cold up here!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Someone you might want to talk to in Cleveland area is 1badt.I and few other birds fly in down in Dayton.He might be able to give you the scoop in that area.
later.....

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
there are a few SCCoA 'ers up there, too, XR7 dave and George davenport to name a couple. I'll be up there this saturday, though not in my bird. I'm going up there for this .
representing "Team Buick Owns" in an 89 park avenue, likely F stock class.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Which neighborhood do you live in?

Tony

I am in North Olmsted on Mastick Road, right across the street from the metroparks.
That is why I asked about you pictures.

Thanks to everyone for their responses

1 - 11 of 11 Posts