girls = time + money, not time x money

girls = 2(evil^1/2)

sorry about that. still funny
frank

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That depends on how you define the term 'AND' so yeah what you say messes it up,
I will try to find a word that corrects it so that it is correct!

·
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That will work, I will fix it tomorrow. I am not the originator of that proof and accepted as it was. I never looked into the 'and' problem. Oh well, it will be fixed!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I gots tha hand ritten wun.

·
Registered
855 Posts
if you go through logic design........ AND is like multiplying......

A and B = A x B = A*B or AB

So i guess it depends how you look @ it. (damn college logic and engineering classes AGGGHHH!!!)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
94birdnj - not everyone's had those sort of classes like us... ;) remember back in grade school it was "Now class, 1 and 2 equals 3!" "2 and 2 equals 4!" That's what people get messed up.

·
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Exactly, it depends on how you define the term 'AND'. I plan on correcting it so that it is correct no matter how you look at it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
remember back in grade school it was "Now class, 1 and 2 equals 3!" "2 and 2 equals 4!" That's what people get messed up.

come on. just having a little fun. and fyi, i am an educated person, and am graduating from purdue on sunday. im stoked!

frank

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Ya, this semester was bad. I had to drop Physics. And I passed, but I got a 54% in Calculus III. I'm glad I switched out of Engineering, and so might someone driving over my bridge. I'm goin' into compruters.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts