1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Sounds good. You could hook your own wires up, but that might be better for $36. Cost at least $15 to do your own. I could do mine with everything I already have:
Wire
Cutters/strippers
2 Relays
8 Female connectors
Electrical tape
12V Power tester

Solder and heat shrink would work better, if you wanna use it.

You can get Silverstars for about $26+ with shipping on eBay.

·
3rd Gear Chirper
2,399 Posts
Anti corrosive leap plated treatment to prevention ill-contact.

Use two heavy power 12V 40A water resistance relays to drive bulbs power more then 400 watts.

:uppoint: ROFLMAO! You sure you wanna buy from these people? They can barely speak English!

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the link to the place where I actually FOUND the harness... the other link I found while looking for prices. And this website when you click the get more info thing at the bottom it says straight up stay away from the 6000k temperature range "rice burner" look :) http://www.blackclouddiesel.com/Ford/Ourfordstuff/lighting.htm

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
That's not a bad deal per the parts and labor it'd take to make your own, I just dunno if I'd trust the website or not having never heard of em

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah I've never heard of the website... the harness is sunshine automotive... anyone know another about them? maybe a track record... I'm going to email to ask about the size of the wire. I'll let you konw if I find anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts