TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the police number in louisville, ky. i paid $200 for some parts from dan flores, aka mrdjflores(sccoa), over 2 months ago, and yet to receive. ive had contact few times, but most of my pm's and emails went unanswered, and still continue to. 2 weeks ago he promised they would go out on friday, and yet still no parts. i have given 2 phone numbers and 3 email addresses in which to contact me, but to no avail. i think it's time to call the local authorities down there and file a claim on account of internet fraud. if anyone knows mr dan flores, feel free to let him know that some no so noce people will be in contact with him soon. oh yeah, i could use the phone number!!

edit: i also posted this on www.sccoa.com any other sites you recommend?

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well, its convenient that i threaten action, and i finally get an email saying parts were shipped out wed night. that has little grain to me until i see the parts. keep you updated.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as i thought, no parts yet. i can drive to orlando in 21 hours. truckers are reckless and know shortcuts, and i'm sure could make it from kentucky in similar or less time. [email protected]@ told me thursday i would receive trucking co. info and shipping number, but just another lie i guess. grrr.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts