TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister sent it to me who never sends me any crap e-mails (let alone any e-mails)

The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily, to meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals.
It takes less than a minute (How about 20 seconds) to go to their site and click on the purple box 'fund food for animals' for free. This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Guys Thank you for the link. I for one will be clicking away . To help feed our friends in need :)

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Snopes says it is true so it must be. :)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I wish my neighbor would stop feeding his feral cats that he neglects to have fixed... for the last 5 years...

Cats breed like rats and if not domesticated are as bad as rats; even worse since they are predators and kill everything around them that can run.

We used to have such nice birds in the back yard. Where do you think they all went? Yep, right into ol' Sylvestor's mouth...

(can you tell I don't like cats?)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
that sucks my neighbor tries to get all the local strays fixed which is cool
Yep, that is cool. Like I said, these cats are not domesticated and are as wild as can be. They carry diseases and are potentially more harmful to the neighborhood than they are helpful (killing off mice, roaches and what ever else there is to eat).

I guess my point to this is there would not be so many homeless pets if people would be responsible and not allow their animals to breed where there is no natural way of keeping the count at a normal rate of birth per death. Our mayor put a moratorium on breeding of animals. If you have a cat or dog, it has to be fixed unless you are a breeder (a whole other problem in itself) or you get fined, heavily.

I'm sorry if I hijacked this thread, it just touched a sore spot with me.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Clicked, and sent it to 13 people that may care.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts