TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to an open call with my girl yesterday and saw this Cougar. We were on Big Beaver. I've never seen this car before, and figured someone knows the owner. The car is not bad, and I'm not really a Cougar guy. I expect everyone with a clean MN12 to be from tccoa. Is that so bad?

That is a Roush in the background. I didn't take any pics because I'm not a stang fan(just of the compatible parts)

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I saw that car once before. No clue on the owner though.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I've spotted it before, too. I saw a nice white Cougar the other day in Warren, looked like he had a set of 17" or 18" Bullitt rims; I couldn't tell for sure since he was moving, but it was a nice, clean 96/97 Cougar anyway.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Looks like a 96-97 Cougar with early SC wheels on it. And no, I don't like the rag top either. But I do like the paint.

·
Registered
86 Posts
yeah, that'd be mine. and your right about the ragtop. i looked into taking it off and found out that its ALOT of work! that and the place i took it to to have it done said they didnt really want to do it because it is in good shape and pretty "rare" for a cougar to have a full vinyl top. so, whatever, im kinda getting use to it. it was kinda nice not having to paint the top though. anyways thanks for noticing my ride. its got a long way to go!!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I've seen it in Mount Clemens for a couple of the Wednesday cruises but I've never seen the owner. I swear this car is also the car of the day today :confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, Im new to this board. I am Twol8uluz's buddy and he told me there was a pic of my car on this website so I figured I would come on and see what this place is all about. I am currently at work so no real time to surf thru the entire site just yet but in due time. For those of you who do like Stangs here are more pics of mine.
-Steve

http://www.cardomain.com/id/roush_stg2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts