TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to locate a bumper support and radiator support, as well as a 96/97 hood (I converted to a 95 bumper and 97 headlights and hood) for my 1990 35th SC. It was involved in an accident a while back and I'm trying to repair it for my sister to drive, sense I ended up buying a 91 that I drive now.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to locate a bumper support and radiator support, as well as a 96/97 hood (I converted to a 95 bumper and 97 headlights and hood) for my 1990 35th SC. It was involved in an accident a while back and I'm trying to repair it for my sister to drive, sense I ended up buying a 91 that I drive now.
Let me look up around the SW part of the state and see what I can find for you bro...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I'd really appreciate it.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I've found several 96/97 Hoods in the SW part of the state. One in Altus and a few at yards in Lawton. I only called the places and they said they have them in the lots. Sure you would have to come down and remove them youself or pay them to remove it from the car. As for the bumper, you might just have to call and ask for a 90 model that has a good, unwrecked front end. Cant be that hard to find.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts