TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone like these styles???

I can get them in the Tbird Spec right now...No other sizes, finishes or styles are avilable in the ADR wheels that what I have listed...

19X8.0 +35MM offset 5-4.25 """ONLY""" Silver 180.00ea
Chrome "HMC Silver" 200.00ea

18X8.0 +38MM offset 5-4.25 """ONLY""" SILVER and WHITE ONLY 175.00ea

These wheels are available RIGHT NOW...So lemme know what ya think or want...I have to make an order by Feb 27th

[email protected]

Cheers

Brad

·
Registered
890 Posts
I like them both!!

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greenbird, THe finishes I have there is what is available...These wheels are already machined and have finishes on them...They are not blanks so options are limited...I suppose you could strip them, since the raw finish price would likely be close to the same. It costs a wheel manufacturer very little to coat a wheel in most cases short of Chrome plating.

MR.Bojangles...These are the wheels that they have with our tbird specs...The rest seem to cator to the import or SUV market...I like many of the others as well, but beggers can't always be choosers;) ...The Tbird is a pretty lonley wheel market...I think that the two choices above are pretty nice finds myself.

Cheers

Brad

·
High Output Poster
1,491 Posts
The first ones are cool, but the 2nd ones are hella sweet. Time for some photochopping and see what they look like on your car.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Everyone, these prices are not gonna stay this low after the 27th...I gotta place an order by then to keep the prices down...After the 27th the wheels go off special...So if ya think ya want them jump on them by the 27th...Just email or call me with your order or inquiries. They will still be available, just not at the same LOW price...

1-509-843-1401 "Shop" Mon - Fri. 8am-5pm "Pacific Time"

OR

Hit me up on the email: [email protected]

Cheers

Brad Storey
Storeys' Tire Factory

1 - 10 of 10 Posts