TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently discovered that it is now impossible to buy jeans that I find comfortable (and properly fitting). So, I need someone to make me a few custom pairs.

Offer me a reasonable price and I'll give you the specs.

Thanks !!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
LiquidCougar said:
I have recently discovered that it is now impossible to buy jeans that I find comfortable (and properly fitting). So, I need someone to make me a few custom pairs.

Offer me a reasonable price and I'll give you the specs.

Thanks !!!

You know you are a car geek when you look at your pant size as "Specs"

Any way I will ask my mom- she knows what she is doin

Jon

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thing is, I'm tall and skinny and I wear my clothes large. I like big pants.. like the old school Jnco's you could find in just about any department store for $60 a pair, with the wide legs and oversize pockets. The kind I could fit another person or two in with me. :D

Unfortunately, you can't find them anymore because they're "out of style". I have several pairs of jeans my mom bought for me but I never wear, because I just can't get comfortable in them. So, I measured the pants I'm wearing now (my favorites) and made some adjustments to the numbers. I figure the best way out of this is to find someone who can make me 2 or 3 pairs based on my specs. (I'll probaby need a couple pairs of shorts, too come spring/summer.) Plus, this way it'll save me a ton of money because I'm not paying some rediculous retail price.

And I did look into a tailor, but they all said they don't make jeans from scratch, and even if they did, the price tag would be way more than I'm willing to pay. Hence the need for a private party to do it.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
oh ya i only got one pair of jncos left its soooo hard to find them now. just go hit up www.hottopic.com they got all kinds of stuff. i think they got up to 50-60 inch leg pants on there. tripp is a good company to find the big pants from

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Hot Topic's been low on those style pants for a long time until recently. Kikwear has a few styles like what you're talking about that they're selling through there. Tripp is cool, but tend to have lots of bondage straps (not sure if you're in to those clothes). I definately miss the days of the big pants though :(

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
ebay? You may be able to find some new ones on there.

I'm not really sure why anyone would want pants so huge, but to each his own.

-Rob

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I'm not into hippiewear. You ever see those pants that are tight down to your knees, and then the lower leg goes to like 90 degrees? Huge pant legs! Then there was this girl that looked like she weighed 250lbs or something, and the pant legs looked like she could wear them around her waist, just friggin' huge. That's crazy. I like some baggieness, but mine already rip on the back, and they're not that baggy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts