TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a customer i sent a part to that lives in rochester hills. he hasn't paid yet. the invoice goes back to march 28th. i tried to help a fellow member out, and it appears as though i am getting burnt, and will have to pay for the part myself if not resolved. pm me if you think you can help. tia.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
you know a name or any other info? im not real close to Rochester hills but I can try to help pm me if ya want

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pm sent

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
possibly this weekend!! ;)

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
97Thunderbird06 said:
problem is solved i mail your money out i sent you two PMs havent recived a responds.

why did you keep saying the money was sent 2-3 weeks ago. this is why i make everyone pay up front. i tried to do you a favor, and it bit me in the ***.

pm sent 97quickcat

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
hey man to say this in a nice way he was trying to get his money. He couldnt go to your house and ask for it cause of where he lives. He just wanted to get the money that was owed, that's all so as long as he get's the money that you sent there's nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
dude look im not trying to be an a$$ about this he wanted the money that's all. I don't care if your a cop in TRAINING or not that's all he wanted was the money that was owed to him from back in March or whenever. and to me you just kinda threatened him????

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
97Thunderbird06 said:
i will come down to where he lives.
know to me that's a threat!!!!
I know I don't know much about the law and that but if your a cop in training can't you get in trouble for that??
I don't live on Livernois I work for Livernois. like I said im not trying to start nothing so calm down.

·
V6 Bird
603 Posts
i am not either i just hate how he just put this in a thread and could not just keep it between me and him like it was...and also not give out my address. Cause i know he did in some PMs and that he can also get in trouble for....plus i am not a cop in trainning in this state so really dont matter, i am suppose to go to Califonia to work for a the police department over there. But do you have a AIM screen name?

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
yeah

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
check your pm box

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
97Thunderbird06 said:
i am not either i just hate how he just put this in a thread and could not just keep it between me and him like it was...and also not give out my address.

oh yeah, because all those pms where you said the money was sent. like the one where the money was sent to my house, in which i never gave you my home address. and then it went out the 14th...i mean the 21st. oh you don't have it yet...weird....of yeah...i didn't send it. ha ha :rolleyes:. i didn't reply to those pms...why should i have believed them? anyways, i have the right to pursue money owed. i'm no cop, but i believe not paying someone for parts ordered and received over the internet i believe is INTERNET FRAUD....

HOPEFULLY THIS IS RESOLVED THIS WEEK. :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts