TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this on CL & it looks to be really clean. It has a claimed 44K miles on it however I'm always very skeptical of claimed mileage on MN12's due to known issues with the odometers & odometer fraud. I'm on the other side of the country in New York but I'm very interested in this. I LOVE that color on the MN12's. There are only a few pictures & red flag always goes up with me when I don't see a picture of the drivers seat because with leather seats the amount of wear shown can be helpful.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/6144526573.html

Parents can no longer drive so I am selling their '97 Thunderbird LX. 4.6L V8. Super low mileage of 44000 miles and has a clean title.
This is a one owner car and has been garage kept. The car has been well maintained and is in great condition inside and out and is all stock with new tires.
$4,500. OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
That looks nice! Didn't know they had that color in 97.

Al

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm about 2hrs north of San Diego. Not sure if anyone else here is closer.
Yeah I would never want anyone to travel that far, that's half a day round trip. I'm going to try to call the seller in a little while & see what other information I can get on it.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'm in Las Vegas, it's a 5 hour drive to San Diego, but if the Craigslist guy is willing to road trip it here to Vegas for me the check out, I would check it out for you lol!

Mileage is probably accurate, west coast MN12s are usually lower mileage, mine had 44k on it as well, well it was owned by an old lady since it was new anyways.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I'm in Las Vegas, it's a 5 hour drive to San Diego, but if the Craigslist guy is willing to road trip it here to Vegas for me the check out, I would check it out for you lol!

Mileage is probably accurate, west coast MN12s are usually lower mileage, mine had 44k on it as well, well it was owned by an old lady since it was new anyways.
uhhhh......it's a 4hr drive from where I live in SoCal to Vegas, which BTW, I'm "on the way" to SD. You need to add 2hrs to your 5hr drive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts