TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone lives near there, I need some info about a shop down there.
I have the address 4992 Commercial Drive - Yorkville, new york 13495
Should be some sort of car stereo shop. I need the name of the shop, and a phone number. Pretty vague I know, but it's important.
You could probably just look in a phone book (yellow pages).
Either reply in the post, send me a pm, or even an email - [email protected] (if you go this route please title it)

Thanks,
Aaron

·
Registered
246 Posts
Alright... all the clandestine PM's about what this is about has got me curious. So I'm curious... I'm sure anyone else who reads this will feel the same way... why not just post it to the board?

(unless it's something adult orientated, and shouldn't be viewed publically, then I understand...)

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here' the scoop :D
He screwed a bunch of ppl on a local board/club.
The person who was doing a group purchase for alarms had bought one from this guy in NY. So a couple months ago he arranged a GP with the club. Sent the guy in NY $4000, still no units or a refund. He also will not return any phone calls (they have his cell), but they didn't know his work number or business name (kind of stupid if you ask me). I figured I would try and help the guy who started the gp since everyone else is just btching at him, when he's doing everything he can.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Hey thanks Steve. I pm'd the guy in charge of the deal (btw, I didn't go in on the GP, it is no big deal if you don't wanna drive 75 miles. It's not even for me, just trying to help a local guy get some ppl off his back). and asked him if he would like you to, as well as if he wanted me to give you his email.
:)

Edit: the guy in charge wants me to make post that someone (you) are willing to go over there, but I want to wait and see what you say seeing as how it's do far away.
Like I said, it's no big deal, I am not gonna look bad if I don't post it, and I surely don't want you to go through a bunch of trouble.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts