TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a cast iron Kohler sink and Delta faucet that I don't need. They're probably 2 years old and have about a year of use.

This sink and this faucet are similar to what I'm selling.

The sink has a couple chips that aren't to noticeable and the faucet has a little wear, but nothing major. I was gonna put these in my kitchen, but I'm lazy and need money more than I need a prettier sink :) New, these are about $350, so how's $80 sound?

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Now wait just a G*ddamn minute. What the hell is this? Is this a 1974 Mercedes 450SL for *twenty-four thousand dollars*? That's too f'king high.

(can't find the clip from the movie)

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
From the movie "Used Cars"

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
It is nice. I'm not a big fan of stainless steel sinks so if I could afford this I would take it.

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Al_Florida said:
It is nice. I'm not a big fan of stainless steel sinks so if I could afford this I would take it.
Yeah, I like it better than my stainless sink too. It will probably end up replacing it since there doesn't seem to be much interest in it. I'll give it another week or two though.

Edit: Trades would be considered as well :)

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
i'll trade you my sink for yours, :)

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
i found this blue-green tbird in lake worth, it handles like **** and has fugly Cobra rims on it...ill trade you the sink and the faucet for it. deal?

bump/

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
ahh come on, it's a nice sink. :) stainless, and i'll even throw in the pur water filter attatched to the faucet, all it needs is the filter.

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Great Obucina said:
i found this blue-green tbird in lake worth, it handles like **** and has fugly Cobra rims on it...ill trade you the sink and the faucet for it. deal?

bump/
Only if you include this bucket of bolts (what’s that written on the door?) and a few grand:

chorizon said:
ahh come on, it's a nice sink. :) stainless, and i'll even throw in the pur water filter attatched to the faucet, all it needs is the filter.

Ok, it's a deal if you come pick it up :)

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Aaron K. said:
Preston made me do it! :)
Isn't just like you to blame the poor handicapped guy that struggles to make it through the day just for the sake of his
infant son and loving wife.

(wow, am I good with this guilt stuff or what?)

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
:bawling:
:bawling:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts