TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a junkyard I haven't been to in a while, I was looking for some good used 16" tires when I stumbled upon 2 early 90's Supercoupes and to my suprise they were barely picked, everything on the motor is there, and seats, no leather though on the two, I took one set of L brackets for my supercoupe seats I bought recently, but the other one still has a set, I may go back and get them in case I decide to get some for my 97 in the future. E-brake handles and consoles one has the ground effects which are in ok shape, and rear bumper cover in good shape. Also had the
16" wheels in good shape

The place is called Southwest autosalvage it is located

3451 S State St
Lockport
(815) 723-6878

The prices are ok in my opinion not bad really. I may go back there latter on if I think I might want something else. one is champagne other darker blue. Pretty cool to stumble on them since they are becoming a rarity.

Just wanted to pass the info in case anyone needs something and lives in Illinois, worth checking out lots of parts still on them....

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No automatics unfortunately should have mentioned that from the get go. I will keep my eyes open, not having a job and a nice severace package I have been traveling all over in search of things to complete my car now while I have the time, so if I find anything else I will post it here so others can benefit as well. Otherwise these things get crushed before all the good stuff is removed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts