TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://charlottesville.craigslist.org/cto/4271256340.html

So I'm trying to convert my roommate to the MN12 if anyone owns this beauty, we're looking to buy it. Anyone have any other details about this ride? Looks like custom wheels, maybe from customwheelshop?

Just looking for some info if its been spotted by anyone? If not, I'll let you know what it runs/looks like if anyone out there is interested in acquiring a new 4.6 project.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Hope something doesn't leak on it. Looks to have a funnel under the hood in one picture that's the only bad sign I see.

·
Super Moderator
12,248 Posts
Wow! Looks super clean to me. Nice find.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like we're checking it out Sunday, I'll let you kids know what we find out!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Hope something doesn't leak on it. Looks to have a funnel under the hood in one picture that's the only bad sign I see.
The current owner could just have it there for just in case moments. It's to the right of the brake booster, and IIRC, there's nothing beneath where the funnel is sitting at in the picture.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
The current owner could just have it there for just in case moments. It's to the right of the brake booster, and IIRC, there's nothing beneath where the funnel is sitting at in the picture.
Yeah, I used to keep one there in the 94 just so I didn't have to go searching for the thing when time to change the oil. lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
This is Randy Via's car. I don't know his username, but it's his.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts