TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I play it a lot. I have a dial-up connection at home, so sometimes when I have to wait for a page to load I'll play FreeCell for a minute. I've come to a point now where just winning a game isnt fun unless I can win it without moving ANY cards to ANY of the free cells (the four slots in the upper left corner) For the past couple of weeks I've been writing down the game numbers of the ones I can win without using the free cells:

Give some of them a try and see if you can do it ;) If you know the game #(s) of any you've won without using the free cells, post em up so I can try :)

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
You can win in only one move. Hold down Control Shift and press F10. Then select Abort and move one card. :D

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I've only won once without using the "free" cells. It's been a few years though and I don't remember the game #.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Aaron K. said:
No really I've never tried it ;) just uh... read about it on a geek board. yeah... :) :xpwink:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Holy crap, I thought you were full of it, but it works.

Also takes the fun out of the game.

I play freecell occasionally, when I'm bored. It's a pretty complex and challenging game at times - helps keep your brain in shape.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Al_Florida said:
You can win in only one move. Hold down Control Shift and press F10. Then select Abort and move one card. :D
Oh I love that! I have a partner at work who is always showing me her win/loss ratio. I have got to get her with that! hehehehehe!!!:D

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
nice cheat, hehe :thumbsup: now to fix my win ratio, hehehehehehe......:D

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Al_Florida said:

:uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint: Didnt know that one...

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
right now it says I've only played 150 games, but I've probably come close to 2,000. My laptop was at over 1,000, but it messes up quite a bit. I had to clear the hard drive a couple times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts