TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw them here awhile ago.i thought they were for the sc that never was in 96 someone had some on a black tbird. 17x9 chrome fan blades. i had saved the picture then my son reformated my computer. if anyone has them can you send me some copies? [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
17 chrome fan blades

ford had 4 sets of these made kar kraft sold them a person here on tccoa bought 2 complete sets. he put one set on his black 95 lx it looked fantastic.i had pictures of his car after he put them on. i want to find him or else pictures of it. they were 17x9 for the 96 sc.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Hopefully you mean it was for the concept of a 96 SC since it was never made.

And I didn't think they were 17x9's. That seems big for a factory wheel - especially for our cars. I could see maybe 17x7.

-Melon

·
Registered
2,806 Posts

I've never seen anyone with a chrome set. They were 17x7 or 17x7.5 but I forget. I believe they were for a SC concept from 1988 or 1987 but I could be wrong on that also. The 93-95 style 15" fanblades were offered in chrome for the 96-97 cars.

-Miller

EDIT: Thread with more pictures: http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=50670&page=2

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
thank you i appreciate your help. now to have some made.
I know what your talking about, ive heard of these as well, only like 4 sets made. were going to be for the SVT bird that never happened.

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
i wish someone would sell one of theese sets, i think it looks awesome- finally something me and everyone else on tccoa have the same taste on ;-)

·
Registered
708 Posts
cant you just take the 93 cobra wheels and do a hub swap? same wheel right? just the bolt pattern's different. might even get them redrilled:zdunno:

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
cant you just take the 93 cobra wheels and do a hub swap? same wheel right? just the bolt pattern's different. might even get them redrilled:zdunno:
what about the centercaps? would tbird 15'' center caps work on that wheel?

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Hub swap to a 4x4.25 on an MN12 wouldn't be as easy as to 5x4.5. I think someone had the wheel lug holes filled and redrilled for a new bolt pattern.

·
Hittin' Switches
1,484 Posts
*curls dumbell* 1005....1006..... oh. i didnt notice you were here. my right arm is sooo swollen. i dont know if you heard me counting but i did over a thousand.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
i think there was someone that had redrilled the cobras.... just welded and redrilled the 5x4.25 pattern.

·
Registered
480 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts